Monday, June 2, 2014

100th post - An End of an Era

So, it's been a while. 
In that time, a lot has happened. 
There were hellos, goodbyes, and see you laters. 
An emotional time by all.

Here I've included some of my last events at Saint Mike's.
It's been hard to leave but I'll be fighting to get back to Vermont as soon as possible!
Friday of Senior Week, 5 AM Sunrise. Beautiful.


Baccalaureate BBQ with friends and family


      One of my BFFs Alex and I!                                                                         Peter and John from the theatre faculty! 

#smcvtalumni with Jake
Feeling fancy free

I would be no where without the great support of my family.

The next part of my journey has led me to another mountain range and lake in Cooperstown, NY. 

With that comes something I'm looking into doing something different. A Wandering Nomad has taken me through my time at Saint Michael's and I'm investigating some other options. I'll keep you posted if you want to keep up with me :)

As always, sending all my love to you, 
Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment