Saturday, February 8, 2014

KKDs - Free Lunch for a Year?!

Something that is great about being in Burlington is that there are so many opportunities to experience local culture! For me, one of those places is Kountry Kart Deli. The first time I went there was my first-year here at Saint Mike's and I fell in love with the Shiner. It's a combo of egg, cheese, choice of meat, on a bulkie roll toasted, with a hash brown. Just the thought of it makes me salivating! 

Most local businesses are on Facebook and it's a great way to keep tabs on what's new and happening around Burlington. I liked KKDs on Facebook and entered a contest to win free lunch for a year. 


AND I WON! I was so stoked! 
The posting!



Cajun Chicken Caesar Wrap = YUM!

I can't wait to experience more of what the KKD menu has to offer! I've got to figure out my plan of attack to go through the menu before I graduate!

Hope you have some luck going your way,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment