Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gettin' Creative in the Kitchen

One of my favorite things about living in a townhouse is having a kitchen! This means that I have a reduced meal plan, 40 swipes per semester to spend in Alliot or at Sloane on North Campus. So far I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what is easy, delicious, and sometimes nutritious for me to eat!

Since I am stage managing Godspell this semester, I don't have a lot of time to prepare dinners. Luckily enough I can use weekends to make meals that will last the week. Check out a few of my favorite concoctions!


Delicious Chili recipe I modified with extra veggies


Home-made meatballs, easy to  freeze!


And a Strawberry Banana Smoothie!
I love to drink my fruit!


And a GREAT DESSERT:
Melted chocolate for fondue!


What else should I make?
Katelyn :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment