Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside


At Saint Michael's, being in Vermont means you need to be prepared for all sorts of weather that is thrown your way. This week is especially cold. We're experiencing temperatures of -22 degrees! If that doesn't give you a chill, I don't know what will. Unintentional rhyming. 

Any who, here are a few pictures that capture a week in January for me! I'm looking forward to the days where the weather will be a cozy +32 degrees and it'll feel like summer!

Prepared to weather the weather,
 in style!
A typical snowy walk on the way to
work at 7:15 AM.
















I found a delicious cafe off of Church St.,
a perfect way to warm up with a caramel latte!
(Visit New Moon if you have the chance!)
I'll have to keep you posted on what warm and fun activities I'm doing to keep me out of the cold...although it involves walking across campus in the cold. Thank goodness for fleece-lined tights and layers!
Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way, especially to everyone in New England who's getting hit by the snow - I wish I had a snow day to play in the snow!
Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment