Monday, November 11, 2013

Excitement!

Today blogosphere I come to you bearing exciting news! I MADE IT ON THE SAINT MICHAEL'S LIBRARY WEBSITE! It features my most recent post, which you can find here. Check it out on the library website by going here! 


Or look at this picture!
LOOK AT THE HIGHLIGHTED PART!

In other news, I've successfully registered for my final (GASP) semester at Saint Mike's. I will be taking the following courses: 


This schedule allows me to have Thursdays 'off' which I will be filling with an internship! I will be working with Chuck Tobin in preparing for the summer of Saint Michael's Playhouse! Lots of fun and exciting things. 

I will also be stage managing our Spring Mainstage Production: Godspell! I've worked on this show twice in my life already and I can't wait to see what this time will have in store for cast and crew alike! 

And finally, things I need to complete by the end of the semester:
- 40 page thesis (20 pages already done woohoo!)
- Class presentation on Medieval Vaulting in Cathedrals
- Final presentation and 8-10 page paper on Christ iconography represented in church portals and architecture
- Presentation of my directing scene! December 9th woohoo!

So far - that looks to be it. I know it's a lot but my goal is to be done with 3/4s of it by Thanksgiving! It will make being home all the more special. 

This past weekend was Academic Preview Day - I loved giving tours to all the prospective students! If this applies to you, don't hesitate to contact me

Hope your Monday is spectacular! 
Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment