Friday, May 24, 2013

Finals Week: Done with Junior Year!

So I wrote this post on May 6th. It's now May 24th. Just goes to show that life gets a hold of you and you get busy. Being busy is good in my mind but I shall make time to blog again! 
Enjoy the post below and expect further posts in the next few weeks to catch up :) 

____________________________________________________________
So it's a crazy thought to think, but I've finished my junior year at Saint Michael's! The spring semester always seems to go faster than the fall semester. I had two finals on Saturday and I'm just waiting to hear back on grades from two of my classes. 

I've even started packing! I'll be here working Senior Week where seniors have a bunch of fun things planned - it enables me to hang out with my senior friends and go to graduation without having to take a ticket. It really shows me how fast time goes!

Next up for me is going home for a few weeks which will be really nice. It'll give me a chance to relax a bit before coming back to VT to work with Saint Michael's Playhouse for the summer - I'm SUPER EXCITED! We have a really good group of people interning from Saint Mike's and I can't wait to meet other interns from other colleges.  

I can't wait for all these auspicious things to transpire - I'm sure there will be delightful things to share! 

Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment