Monday, April 15, 2013

So You're Gonna Be a Senior...

This phrase has been coming to mind more and more this week. Let me tell you why:

1. My senior friends are in the library writing theses, planning solo week for Student Teaching, and applying for jobs left and right. 
- I DON'T WANT THEM TO LEAVE!

2. My friend Katie and I went through housing a few weeks ago to get our townhouse for next year. We're in the 200s with our friends Kayley and Taylor and a few doors down from our friends Alex, Marci, Mary, and Megan! I'm so stoked!

3. I ran and was elected as the Drama Club Vice President! AHHHHH! I'm excited for next year and the possibilities and opportunities the Drama Club will have and we have a rockin' E-Board!

4. I've finished going through advising for my Fall Semester Senior Year. WHAT?! I've figured out my classes as follows:
   - History Senior Sem
   - Directing
   - Judaism 
   - Castles and Cathedrals

5. I'll also be doing my Theatre Senior Sem project over the summer for our Fall Mainstage: The Contrast. Updates to follow!


While all of this seems overwhelming, I know that there are some obstacles I've got to hurdle first. Meaning our last run of Dead Man, numerous presentations and projects, and final exams. It will be such a relief when those projects are completed!

Hope you're enjoying your Monday!
Katelyn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment