Over the weekend we awoke to a broken window. YIKES. Luckily a quick call to Public Safety dispatched an officer to come check out the scene. He set up a work order for us and on Monday we had some guys from Physical Plant come see what they needed to do. By Tuesday we had a new window!
|Through a screen and two panes of glass. CRAZY!|
Follow these steps if you need something fixed:
1. Go on to the SMC website under Current Students --> Student Services --> Physical Plant Work Orders
2. Sign in using your SMC Mikenet Account Information (as well as entering in ways to contact you etc.)
3. Fill out the following areas
4. Enter in the SMC password (redsox) WOOHOO!
5. And wait to hear from Physical Plant!
I get the e-mail updates and sometimes I go to class and come back and the shower is fixed! They're like magical fairies!
Anywho - mini update! I've decided that I'm going to attempt to blog weekly on THURSDAYS in order to add some more structure to my daily routine. I have good intentions so let's hope this holds up.
I'm currently sitting in Alliot finishing up my Tour Guide Application (YAY!) and watching the snow flurry outside. Not a bad Thursday if you ask me!
Hope your Thursday is just as satisfying!
Sending my love to my grandma on her birthday,