Monday, January 7, 2013

Memorable Moments of 2012

Now that it's 2013, it's the time for New Year's resolutions and time to reflect upon the past year. With social media nowadays, its easy to just scroll through and remember what happened when. When I saw this by Carrie in Admissions, it got me thinking about memories I made in 2012. So, here it is: My "Memorable Moments of 2012" (in no particular order)

1. Getting accepted into Advanced Studies in England!
- side bar: a lot of these will be directly related to England considering I spent most of my year preparing for it and being there. 

2. Getting the Theatre Royal internship! 
- This was my first step into the professional theatre world and my what an adventure that was!

3. Being accepted as a official Saint Michael's Blogger for 2012-2013! 
 

4. Seeing my brother graduate high school! (and the SMC Class of 2012! That means you KK)

5. LEAPLOVE! You are not a gnome!

6. Working at the Helpdesk over the summer yet again...

7. Meeting Charlie McDonnell, Michael Aranda, Gethin Anthony...ALL THE BRITISH MEN!


8. Prior Park <3

9. Having my mom and friends come visit me in England - Going to Ireland and seeing the Burren and Cliffs of Moher

10. Concerts of Mayday Parade and Imagine Dragons. Phenomenal!

11. Andrew Butterworth. Done.

12. Reuniting with my family and Jake - Being back with the people I love was definitely so rewarding. 


I look forward to many more memories in 2013!
Sending all my love, 
Katelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment