Friday, September 28, 2012

Prior Park: We're a Family

Our housing allocation is determined by our program ASE in houses or flats around Bath. With 40+ students in the program, the staff have the task of matching fellow students with each other based on schedules, roommate preferences, and other things. I am privileged to live with my friends Eleanor from SMC, Abby, Hannah, Megan, Andrew, and Gabe! We all get along really well so much that we've become a family at Prior Park. We even have a few furry friends that visit!

Gabe, Eleanor, Me, Abby, Meghan, and Hannah! (missing: Andrew)


Trying to hypnotise cat #1

Cat #2 is really friendly!

We've had outings with pictures, family dinners, and movie nights - we couldn't ask for a better house! Can't wait for more adventures with my friends :)

Keep on the look out for more updates!
Sending all my love to my family at home and SMC, 
Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment