Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's the Bath Water!

My first week in Bath has come and gone. After some crazy travels, I have moved into my house on Prior Park with 6 other housemates. We took on a week of orientation about academics, activities, and Bath culture and shopping. We've been on a lot tours around the area and I'm getting used to the city and all that's in it. It reminds me a lot of Burlington actually! Just a tad bigger and busier.

 
ASE Headquarters - Nelson House

A view of Prior Park from the top of Bath Abbey

Bath Abbey at night

Prior Park in front of Stonehenge!

Salisbury Cathedral

Lacock Abbey - look familiar?
These have so far been my adventures in Bath - my classes started this week and my internship as well. We'll see how the semester goes...fingers crossed! 
Keep an eye on my blog for updates from across the pond.
Sending well-wishes to my parents on their anniversary, 
Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment