Thursday, August 16, 2012

Formspring Question!

Hi Katelyn! Sorry to ask you another question, but I was involved with Campus Ministry in my high school and sort of want to pursue it in college. I've seen that you're involved and just wondering if everyone is accepting and is it strict at all? Thanks!

I can't believe I'm just seeing this now! I fail!

Campus Ministry at Saint Mike's, aka VITA, is awesome. I've been involved in one form or another since my freshman year. There are many options for everyone if you'd like to partake in events, participating in Mass, or going to our Dessert and Divine, small-group Connections or big-group LINK. All of the leaders are so welcoming and try to make everyone feel comfortable. As for strictness, there really isn't that much - we just respect what people share in the group setting and keep it in the group. You can make your commitment as big as you want! When you get on campus during orientation weekend, be sure to look for our VITA leaders in VITA red and white shirts - they'll be more than happy to meet you!

I hope this answers your question! Feel free to ask more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment