Friday, May 4, 2012

Two Down, Two to Go

Eep! Finals Week is upon us. I can't believe sophomore year is basically over. That means I've got two years left of my SMC career...YIKES! I think I'll share with you an idea I saw from fellow bloggers Ben and Alex, my SMC Bucket List!

Snowshoeing to Abbey Pond! #1
1. Go on a Wilderness Trip. 
2. Stay in Alliot for an entire day (24 hours) 
3. Go in the Special Collections room in the library. My O-Leader said it reminds him of the library in Beauty and the Beast, but on a small scale.
4. Do a MOVE Activity. 
5. Live in a Townhouse.
6. Go to Sloane, our alternative dining option. 
7. Go to Canada!
8. Learn a new language. Parlez-vous Francias? 
9. Sleepover in the Chapel.  Thanks to VITA Girls' Night!
10. Become a Tour Guide.
11. Stargaze on the library lawn or the 300's field.
12. Stay at SMC for a summer. 
13. Go to a concert at Higher Ground.  
14. Design a semester show in McCarthy.
15. Take a bus into Burlington. 
16. Go on the MOVE service trip to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah!
17. Attempt to go vegan for Spring 2013. 
18. Go to the gym at least 3x a week. 
19. Eat at every restaurant on Church Street. 
20. Take a class that doesn't have anything to do with my majors or minors, just for pure enjoyment!



Keep watching for updates!
Hope you stay well-rested and energized as finals come this week. 
And congratulations to all high-school seniors! You're almost done! (Special congrats to those coming to SMC and to my brother for deciding to go to Lasell!) 


Enjoy the weekend, sending happy thoughts your way!
Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment