Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Little Cupcake!


On one of my wandering adventures, my friends KK, Mike, and I stumbled upon My Little Cupcake! Two locations in Essex and Burlington serve the area fantastic cupcakes in a cozy atmosphere. I've been to both locations and they make perfect stops for a cute and delicious snack! Check them out on Facebook here.


This wall-art is located at the
Essex location - How cute!

These were my first two cupcakes: 
salted caramel (MY FAVORITE)  on the left, 
S'mores on the right!
Brought home some goodies for the fam 
for spring break!

 I love finding little places like this in and around Burlington -hope you have the chance to get out and check out all the places Burlington has to offer!

If you've got any places I should check out, just let me know!
Hope you have a wonderful day :)
Sending all my love, 
Katelyn

1 comment: