Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Little Things

Here's a quick update for you!

1. I'm working on my study abroad post so don't worry! It'll be up soon. 

2. Lots of work consisting of a presentation and research for papers. Yikes

3. Opening night for APPetite was last night! Woohoo! The show runs through tonight(4/12)-4/14, and 4/18-4/21 at 7:30 PM. Reserve your FREE tickets by e-mailing appetiteSMC@gmail.com! 

4. Because I've been working for run crew for APPetite-things can get a little crazy with homework, sleep, classes, etc. so it's important to take care of yourself. One little thing that made my week was my suitemate Alex saw that I had posted that I wanted a pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food and what do you know? She got it for me! She is an awesome friend who goes above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you Alex!
I literally cried from happiness!

Amid the hectic college life, it's important to have a moment for yourself during the day. Even little things like a pint of ice cream can make your day. I'm challenging myself to have at least 10 minutes a day where I just sit and not do anything work-related. Usually after that my mind is refreshed and I can do my work productively. 

So now I challenge you to do the same! Take time for yourself during the last few weeks of the semester. Appreciate the little things and GET LOTS OF SLEEP! 

Feel free to comment below, or shoot me a question on formspring

I hope you have a blessed week and enjoy your weekend! 
Sending all my love, 
Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment