Thursday, March 29, 2012

About Me!

So I realized that I never actually did an "About Me" blog post! I'm currently going through Saint Michael's Blogger Tryouts. Through the prodding of my friends who are SMC bloggers Alex and Kayley, I decided to go through with it. And here I am! Check out their and other SMC blogs here

If you don't already know, I'm Katelyn and I am a sophomore here at Saint Mike's. Saint Mike's was the first stop on my college road trip and I fell in love! Going on that trip made me realize how crazy and hectic the life of a college student could be and I'm glad to say I've taken advantage of that. 

I am a Theatre/History double major with a double minor in Classical Civilizations and Medieval Studies - check out this blog post on how I got to this conclusion!

Saint Mike's makes it really easy to become involved. My current activities include:  
  • Drama Club
  • VITA Connections Leader (Campus Ministry)
  • Zumba class run by my friend Brittany on Thursdays
  • Founders' Society
  • Knitting Club (when I can go)
  • Information Technology Helpdesk Lead Technician
  • LEAP Team - a retreat Saint Mike's holds twice a year

As you can tell, I have a lot of interests. Saint Mike's and the surrounding community is the best fit for all of them! 

Keep following for more info about life at Saint Mike's and the hustle and bustle of living near Burlington! 
Sending all my love, 
Katelyn :)





No comments:

Post a Comment