Thursday, February 2, 2012

Miss Alexandra Byrne

Even though her birthday was a WHILE ago, I promised her this as a part of her birthday present. Happy (belated) birthday Alex! Always better late than never I say.

There are so many wonderful things I can say about this girl. She is one of the best people I know and I truly feel privileged to consider her one of my best friends. When we first met I knew I liked this girl and our friendship has continued to flourish over the last year and a half at Saint Mike's.

Now here are a few reasons why I love this girl so much:
  1. All-girls schools RULE!
  2. Finding our connections realizing that its a small world we live in.
  3. Being LINK buddies :)
  4. Her positive influence on my life!
  5. The marvelous things that happen when we're together
  6. Hijacking friends' cars and going on trips to McDonald's for a late night McFlurry and fries
  7. Car playlists!
  8. Hey neighbor...
  9. DELICIOUS TEA SHE MAKES.
  10. The fact that we both have memory books
  11. She helps me make my bed because I fail at it ALL THE TIME
  12. She comes up with the best nicknames for everyone!
  13. Our vent sessions
  14. TLauts love
  15. Campus Ministry insanity
  16. GDAMS!
  17. She's got an ASL that shoots through the roof
  18. SHE'S MY LEAP CANDIDATE
  19. #sassyladylove
  20. She's been 20 for exactly a month now - so HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU 20 YEARS 1 MONTH OLD!
    Sending all my love, Your Sassy Lady :)

1 comment: