Thursday, December 8, 2011

End of the Semester!

Now that the end of the semester is in sight, many on campus are feeling the stress dealing with papers, projects, finals, and only God knows what else. Now is the time to take things in stride. Though it may not feel like there are enough hours in the day, everything will be okay. The last few days I've been taking it easy before the craziness of finals. Most recently the arrival of SNOW yesterday with decorating gingerbread houses, my friends Allyson, Alex, and I walked in a winter wonderland singing Christmas carols and walking through the townhouses to look at the Christmas lights. We even stopped to visit my friend Kaitlin and sang Jingle Bells for her! Tis the season!

Because of the season I've done some changes to my blog - a bit more wintery theme, a new picture from my Buffalo Trip last January, a new picture with me and my little house! I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit and that's what's getting me through the last push of the semester. I'm ready for a switch of classes - my next semester's schedule is more theatre-focused. Check it out! With this new schedule I'm ready to take on all that the spring semester has to offer. I've loved taking the classes I am in now but I'm ready for next semester and planning for study abroad! YIKES!

Well, I'm off to Christmas dinner with some friends, and then off to my date with Durick! The library and I have a love/hate relationship so we'll see how this turns out.

Sending all my thoughts, prayers, and love, especially to the Stonehill and Virginia Tech communities. May you stay strong in this troubling time.

Hoping this finds you happy and healthy,
Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment