Last week's accomplishments:
1. Had a visit from my mom and the puppies.
2. Got to visit Lake Champlain multiple times.
3. Survived working an entire day by myself.
4. Started my online course for U.S. History.
5. Met new and exciting people.
6. Went to the beach!
7. Finished a book.
8. Had a good weekend.
Goals for this week:
1. Move in with my friend Kaitlin.
2. Have an AWESOME weekend.
3. Survive my sunburn.
4. Give an ultimatum.
5. Do all of my history homework on time.
6. Go on a picnic.
7. Go food-shopping.
8. Enjoy the little things.
Got any accomplishments/goals you'd like to share?
"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh